OOOHHH YAAAA !!!! Sexies up. Thanks to a Buckskin sista', I checked out Lucie's show at Mitzi's on Queen Street last Saturday nigh
t with some other members of the "Buckskin Mafia" and met up with some of T dot's hottest nish women! A night with brown skinned beauties and beyond.DAYUM!!! Lucie Idlout sure can smack it and lay it down...
(but we already know this, right?). Her band and her uber sexy guitarist Kevin, rocked out some of Lucie's sexiest songs from the latest cd 'Swagger' along with some of her timeless classics. This was definitely one of the best of the many shows I've seen from this amazing award winning musician.Char
ms personal favs from SWAGGER are "For You" and "Berlin". These are 2 of the songs that nurtured my last broken heart. You can hear these tracks online at her website at www.LucieIdlout.comCharm's favourite sexy quote of the season:
" I am now accepting epson salts...and bathing opportunities"
" I am now accepting epson salts...and bathing opportunities"
Lucie Idlout